Transferring to Another College/University

To complete the transfer of your scholarship, please email the following information to

  • Academic grades for the semester that you were previously enrolled in (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
  • Your class schedule for the semester in which you are requesting scholarship funds (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
  • A copy of your new college/university’s 2015-2016 Financial Aid Award Notification Letter which shows your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and new awards.
Translate »