Part-time Data Entry Assistant
TITLE: Part-time Data Entry Assistant DEPT: Programming
REPORTS TO: Technology and Data Manager
Project GRAD's mission is to improve lives in low-income communities by helping students develop and achieve their educational aspirations. The Data Entry Assistant is an essential member of the Project GRAD team responsible for reporting, record keeping and compliance.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Maintain filing systems to meet administrative, grant and financial requirements.
- Compile, enter, and validate accurate and timely data into Salesforce CRM.
- Review Income Verification forms. Check for discrepancies and review eligibility. Work with Program staff to pursue missing documentation.
- Compile, reconcile and store intake, attendance and milestone documentation.
- Other duties as assigned to support Project GRAD.
PRIMARY CONTACTS & PURPOSE
- Reports to Technology and Data Manager.
- Work collaboratively with Program staff to gather grant documentation.
Prior data entry experience preferred.
Familiarity with Project GRAD neighborhoods or similar communities preferred.
Mission-driven, with a passion for empowering GRAD Scholars and families.
Integrity and good judgment.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Detail-oriented work style with a focus on efficiency and accuracy.
Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
Strong time management. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Self-motivated. Takes initiative and ownership of work. Strong customer service ethic.